Tuesday, November 13, 2007

That old Summertime

I was going to post this picture as another mystery photo until I scanned it and started to clean up a very dark picture. I knew the location since I was taken there a lot as a child (and on many an evening when I was in high school), that is the Hinckley Dam and Reservoir. It is and huge park roughly a half hour southwest of Cleveland and famous for the "Return of the Buzzards".

But back to the photo. Once I cleaned it up I got a good look at the faces and remembered my dad showing me this picture, so this is close to 30 years ago. If I recall correctly this is my dad's brother Joseph Piszczor (or Pezar) and the little fellow is his son Thomas. I'm betting that the good looking guy on the right is his middle son Bernard. If that is Tom there I would guess this was taken roughly around 1958/59.

Anyone who can confirm or correct this please leave me a comment and let me know.

No comments:

 
ads on blogs