Friday, October 26, 2007

We all Started Small

I can't speak for everyone but it still challenges my paradigms when I see pictures of all these people that were older than me as I was growing up. My mind freezes when I'm typing the photo titles and find it odd to put "Sr." in there.

Hell, I'm baffled even looking at the pictures of my kids or even my own baby pictures. Digging through these boxes of old pictures I'm scanning and finding these just pictures has me looking at my grandchildren and wondering about how they are going to look like when they grow up.

So far I have about 16 and know I'm going to be adding more as I keep scanning. Now granted, there is a number of me and my sister, but until others help me out here with more from their collections it going to be just a bit biased. So get me your best to put in here!

Of course if you want to see all that I have come look at the photo album. Oh, and come back from time to time to see what else I uncovered.

No comments:

 
ads on blogs